What kind of lathe could I get for around £600?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well done. I forgot to mention the use of dollies, and you are right, I still use mine a lot.

Enjoy slipping down the slope. I see you have a nice cabinet to keep all the bits and pieces in. You'll need it!

I’ve spent a few hours playing on the lathe, learning and getting used to it, but unfortunately I’ve had loads to do with the house (the OH’s list is ever growing), and working from home i’m somehow busier than ever with work... and worst of all the workshop attic was invaded by squirrels, and when I found out I saw the damage they’d done to all of the wiring... so was completely on stop for a while before having to completely re-wire the workshop which was a proper nightmare! So i’ve not had anywhere near as much time on the lathe as I would have liked :?

Congrats on the lathe. Know just how you feel having a lot of other jobs to do without a play.

You may have found his channel already but 'doubleboost' on youtube started his earlier videos using a Boxford lathe and did some great projects.

Back