What is wrong

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

boysie39

Established Member
Reaction score
On a few occasions when I have tried to enter the Forum I have gotten a notice saying you have timed out try again .This happens mostly in the night time from 9.30pm . Is me 'puter horlixed or what, or am I being just denied access because we keep singing when the S@~t is being kicked out of us at the Euro's . :D :D :twisted:
I can download any other web site at that time so am I being discrimenated against :( :(
UKWorkshop members I LOVE YOU :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

boysie39":jihflz4h said:
On a few occasions when I have tried to enter the Forum I have gotten a notice saying you have timed out try again .This happens mostly in the night time from 9.30pm . Is me 'puter horlixed or what, or am I being just denied access because we keep singing when the S@~t is being kicked out of us at the Euro's . :D :D :twisted:
I can download any other web site at that time so am I being discrimenated against :( :(
UKWorkshop members I LOVE YOU :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Hi Eugene,

Not sure there is anything wrong. I quite often get refused entry here because of the excess of traffic!! Obviously the site is too popular.

No doubt a mod will tell you if you need to take it personally but I suspect its the price we pay for using UK Workshop. I never have trouble in the early hours so I suspect it is a capacity thing.

hi i also get te same thing perhaps we ought to start our own site :lol: :shock:
but i am not going to take personally
pip

Thanks Gordon , I thought (hoped) that was what was happening, will we end up having to book slots do you think
or just get up early in the morning .I think early morn is the way to go,can never remember times anymore .

Pip ,start a new website :shock: I cant start anything at times :roll: dont take me seriously when I use smilies.

I asked my grandson (nerd) about the same thing (on other sites) and he said "clear you cookies and cache" had to download a little programme called 'ccleaner' and it did the trick, I just run it every so often and it clears out all the cookies etc.....http://www.piriform.com/CCLEANER

Andy

Back