WHAT IS THIS? Competition!!!

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mahking51

Established Member
Reaction score
I have just had this deposited on me by a mate who wants me to use this 'thing' as a prototype for a .............?????? :?: :?:
tkdo.jpg

A few clues:
This is an actual working object that fulfils (just!!), its design specs.
The new one will be about seven and a half feet tall!
It can be used by adults and children.

I am offering a prize of a set of Veritas plans for a hanging tool cabinet, (Andy Boyd need not apply! :D :D ) to the first correct answer. If no one gets it the prize goes to the most imaginative answer in the opinion of the single judge. I hereby nominate Alf as said judge if she would be so kind.

Regards
Martin

Hmm, nice prototype. Well, when you said it was going to be 7 feet tall I thought perch/nesting box for birdies, possibly heron or stork? Then you said it could be used by adults and children equally, which rather puts the downer on that. As a child cannot reach 7 feet up into the air then should something be suspended below it? Swing, punchbag, peanuts, climbing net?!

Steve.

A holder for straw bales for archery practice?

Adam

Some form of martial arts equipment? A board holder for breaking boards perhaps? I have seen some Tae Kwando (sp?) practitioners jump and kick close to 7ft up in the air.....

Steve.
Getting warm yet?

SteveB
Where would you like me to send the plans? PM me your address.
THE WINNER! Spot on!
I have to make an adjustable version suitable for kids and adults that takes the standard precut boards. All sounds very physical....
Regards
Martin
Well that didn't last long.....

I don't, what you people do while I am at work. :shock:

Martin,

How about a picture of your finished one, complete with foot? :roll:

Back