• We invite you to join UKWorkshop.
    Members can turn off viewing Ads!

What is it?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

Andy

Established Member
Reaction score
Whilst refurbishing an old elu overhead router that has sat in the corner of my workshop for years, I found the part below on the shelf under the router table. I must have put it there myself at some point but cannot for the life of me remember what it is or where it came from. I assume that it has something to do with the router because of where I had left it but really cannot be sure. Anybody have any ideas what it might be? There are two parts to it, one which fits inside the other, and a number of allan screws coming out at various angles.
thanks, Andrew

IMG_4632.JPG

IMG_4629.JPG

Argus

Established Member
Reaction score
It puts me in mind of an eccentric chuck arrangement that I saw some (many) years ago whereby you could turn oval parts....... never used one and can't remember much else about it.

Homerj

Reaction score
Whilst refurbishing an old elu overhead router that has sat in the corner of my workshop for years, I found the part below on the shelf under the router table. I must have put it there myself at some point but cannot for the life of me remember what it is or where it came from. I assume that it has something to do with the router because of where I had left it but really cannot be sure. Anybody have any ideas what it might be? There are two parts to it, one which fits inside the other, and a number of allan screws coming out at various angles.
thanks, Andrew

View attachment 100403

View attachment 100404
It looks like you could use it for off centre turning i had a similar arrangement for a cornet major lathe.
Homerj

Latest posts