What have we become?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Amateur

Established Member
Reaction score
Gogglebox
People watching people on tv
Watching other people on tv
Now the people watching the other people on tv being watched by the people are being filmed.
But they arent supposed to know they are being filmed by the people watching them.
But the people watching the people being filmed know quite well that the people watching the people that are watching other people on their tv know they know they are being filmed.
Not only that but all the people know the people ....buggar it....
They are doing it for money.
Not the people watching the people watching the other people that are being filmed. The people that are watching the other people.

Not to mention that later on youtube people will be watching people reacting to people being filmed watching other people watch things.. Thats right right?

I knew the world was definitely crazy when I saw two people sat opposite each other in a restaurant, sat at a table for two, texting each other.

Gogglebox
Now the people watching the other people on tv being watched by the people are being filmed.
But they arent supposed to know they are being filmed by the people watching them.
But the people watching the people being filmed know quite well that the people watching the people that are watching other people on their tv know they know they are being filmed.
Not the people watching the people watching the other people that are being filmed. The people that are watching the other people.
Yes, a lot of people seem to be disappearing up their own bottoms these days. Whenever i switch on tv, I see people buying a house, redecorating a house, cooking tea - all the kind of things I want to do as little of as possible and certainly don't want to watch other people doing. Then there are the programmes showing people buying stuff so they can sell it again, lots of those. A programme showing people watching the carp is probably the next logical step.

And that bloody Rick Stein bloke, stuffing himself with fish,,pork chops, huge steaks all cooked in pounds of buttter and washing in down with bottles of vodka and red wine.......
Thin as a stick and 74 years old.....
Never has reflux. Never pays the bill...
Makes me sick.
And what about the latest add for a program?
Mother and daughter giving each other a bikini wax..live?
What is going on!!

As I slowly change nto Mr Hyde😜

Our telly went caput a week ago, no hurry to buy another, i must say its been rather nice without one but i'm sure the rest
of the tribe will be getting restless soon, their is only so many episodes of Cori they can miss !

Gogglebox

I am happy to say I have no idea about what you speak, and have no inclination to find out.

When your wife buys a thick felt pen and highlights every programme she wants to watch in the TV and Radio times before youve even flicked over a page of it.........
Its time to go down the pub!

I accidentally caught a minute of EastEnders the other day, never have I seen such bile and animosity, I certainly wasn’t going to waste another minute watching any more of it. There are compensations to being single, you can watch what you want and channels such as Blaze keep me perfectly happy with programs like Combat Dealers. Ian

I find myself increasingly pondering the question of what people
did with their time, before television.
And how they formulated their opinions.

I only watch a bit of the news, that's it.
I tend to watch an old series on DVD whilst eating dinner - midsomer murders, doc Martin easy watching stuff.

No TV programmes at all

Our telly went caput a week ago, no hurry to buy another, i must say its been rather nice without one but i'm sure the rest
of the tribe will be getting restless soon, their is only so many episodes of Cori they can miss !
I am proud to say I have missed every episode of Cori & Eastenders since 12/11/85, the day I took the Queens £26.43 (what with decimalisation and inflation since 1970) and left home

If we ask nicely, do you thi k the mods would set up a new forum for this type of post called something like "Victor Meldrew Corner"?

Back