What do you collect

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
here are the other 3

giJ05fM.jpg

cLLiTJO.jpg

yUXHXob.jpg

LOL I thought this thread was done!

I have a nice collection of coins from around the world, started by nicking pfennigs off the German fishermen's boats as a small kid! Then my dad started bringing me back coins from his deployments with the UN.

I had a great collection of vintage t-shirts from band tours, until my mum binned them when I was in Oz, cos she needed the suitcase... 🤬

I used to collect watches too but I decided I only needed one watch. I still have a dozen or so I can't bring myself to let go.

I seen to have collected a fair number of West German ceramics, not sure how.
I’ve just sold my collection of vacuum cleaners, as they were just collecting dust.

A food warmer, a.k.a."pap warmer", for keeping childrens remedies warm at the bedside overnight.

See here

Quite collectible, this one appears to be missing the handle from the food container?
that is a possibility also it has been suggested it's a milk warmer but the tub at the top only holds 2 FL oz and from the patent no. 10192 stamped on the base it's an 1882 vesta case in the shape of a cigarette. As it collapses into a pocket sized thingy I think it's a travelling brandy warmer possibly shaped to take a glass & leather hip flask.
WP_20220129_12_56_15_Pro.jpgWP_20220128_15_42_13_Pro.jpgWP_20220128_15_40_46_Pro.jpg

that is a possibility also it has been suggested it's a milk warmer but the tub at the top only holds 2 FL oz and from the patent no. 10192 stamped on the base it's an 1882 vesta case in the shape of a cigarette. As it collapses into a pocket sized thingy I think it's a travelling brandy warmer possibly shaped to take a glass & leather hip flask.
View attachment 128851View attachment 128849View attachment 128850
I think you are spot on with that 🍹

Joe Bar figures. Purely by accident, but loved them and wasted some cash!
Funnily enough, I'm just about to make a small table with some of these figures encased in clear Epoxy! Why? - because I can! 😂😂😂

Attachments

• IMG_20220208_083958.jpg
    IMG_20220208_083958.jpg
    188 KB · Views: 36

Latest posts

Back