What did you wake up to today!

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lefley

Established Member
UKW Supporter
Reaction score
Well my wife had her yearly reunion this past weekend. Of course a wee bit of drinking, lol. And a lot of mosquitos! So someone set up a mosquito coil and then went to bed. I woke up to smelling smoke. You see where this is going. Thank God I got up at 6 am.

Attachments

• IMG_7962.MOV
    18 MB
Well my wife had her yearly reunion this past weekend. Of course a wee bit of drinking, lol. And a lot of mosquitos! So someone set up a mosquito coil and then went to bed. I woke up to smelling smoke. You see where this is going. Thank God I got up at 6 am.
Up in smoke ? good job you were up early

You were very lucky!! glad you caught it before it did more damage.

all u need now is for the 3 bears to visit.....scary...

for me, same o same o.....lol...
IMG_3324.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_2044.JPG
    IMG_2044.JPG
    263.3 KB · Views: 0
You were very lucky!! glad you caught it before it did more damage.
If it had of been windy we would have had no house left for sure. We have a volunteer fire service. by the time they get here they spray the surrounding area and put out the pike of ashes thst use to be your house. Lol.

all u need now is for the 3 bears to visit.....scary...

for me, same o same o.....lol...
View attachment 140330
Wow nice view, I love the mountains. Off my back deck this morning at 5:30 am. Although your pool is a tad nicer, put mine was only $10.00 and the dog loves it. And the deer and bears love to drink out of it.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 0
I woke up bald 😕😟 mind you, its been like that every morning for over 20 years🤦‍♂️ in fact, how come they dont have a bald emoji???!? Theres brown hair, blonde hair, but not a no hair emoji...... thats discrimination 😆🤣

Ged up in de moaning
sleeping on bread sir
sold out to evry monk
and beef head
oh oh
Me ears are alight

Maxcell C90 cassette tape ad. can't beleive I still remember the words
lol

Latest posts

Back