What did you wake up to today!

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Boxes; boxes everywhere.

We are moving and it is going slower than anticipated; we have been living like this now for about three weeks.

th_IMG_2717.jpg

A phone call from my 94yr old neighbour who had fallen and gashed her head. Proper result with ambulance coming in 2hrs rather than the projected 6…or perhaps they’re compensating for disappointment nowadays?

Ged up in de moaning
sleeping on bread sir
sold out to evry monk
and beef head
oh oh
Me ears are alight

Maxcell C90 cassette tape ad. can't beleive I still remember the words
lol
Can't say I remember that one - probably cos I don't watch ads..

woke up up to silence this morning! it was bliss, no car doors slamming, shouting, arguing or kids moaning, the neighbours have been on holiday, just enjoying the last day of peace before they come back.

woke up up to silence this morning! it was bliss, no car doors slamming, shouting, arguing or kids moaning, the neighbours have been on holiday, just enjoying the last day of peace before they come back.
Bet that just for a moment you hoped the world had ended :D

Cup of tea and tablets. Oh yes and a cuddle. 😁😁😁
Firstly, which type of tablets? Technology or drugs? 😆
if technology, did you dunk the tablets in the tea? Im guessing it wouldnt make them softer.....
As for a cuddle, i hardly ever get a cuddle! Just kids and stuff to do as soon as i get woken up 🤣😁 and i make the tea!

Unfortunately @baldkev the drug sort. The techno one's not far away though and, personally, I think dunking anything in tea should not just be banned but a hung-drawn-and-quarterable offense😉. I don't have anything against people who dunk things in their tea, I just think they should be removed from society😉😉. There that should bring the wingers and activists out of the woodwork, create a whole new thread and derail this one. (Momentous apologies to @Lorenzl ) 😯😂😂🤣🤣🤣

Desmond Decker ~ The Israelites! 😃
That's what I said. It was a spoof version of Desmond Decker's song done by Lenny Henry many years ago and which has probably been added to the politcially incorrect pile in the cellar.
"Wake up in the morning baked beans for breakfast...etc
Chorus "Oh Oh me ears are alight"

cat meowing. Every morning, but she's on a schedule to go outside about when I wake up (5:30 or so). I tolerate her because she's got some good qualities:
1) she won't stay in the house no matter what, so why bother fighting it
2) she kills everything that moves in the yard, which means we can finally grow strawberries in the summer again and actually get some of them
3) for reasons I don't understand, she refuses to use the litter box and only leaves her deposits outside and in the neighbors' yards, and the neighbors love her

She has but one really odd habit - she wanders over into the neighbors yard here in the evening if she's outside, and the deer wander by at the same time most days and lick her like they're licking a mineral block, and she allows them to.

Better than a burning deck, though the burning deck video was great.

Woke up to the wife's face smiling at me from her side of the bed - same as for the last 50 years. Can't say I'm tired of it though...
But the thread reminds me of my time as an Ambo, and loading the patient into the back of my little yellow truck I'd always here the same, or a variation of the same thing from them, 'Well, this is the last thing I expected when I woke up this morning....'

we got 1/2 a Hurricane blowing.....but at least it's warm wind.....
"don't go there".....this thread will degenerate.....hahaha.....

everyday for 25 years my wife gets a huge Latte, in bed or where ever.....depends on the foster puppies at the mo, etc....

Back