What did Santy bring?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MrTeroo

Established Member
Reaction score
I know, I know, it's early, but my wife & I decided that, as we have to set off early in the morning to do the rounds visiting friends & relatives, we would open our pressies to each other now.

So I just got this little baby:
2016-12-24 11.00.05-1.jpg

2016-12-24 10.56.07-1.jpg

I'm very happy!

Attachments

• 2016-12-24 11.00.05-1.jpg
    2016-12-24 11.00.05-1.jpg
    199.1 KB · Views: 1,321
  • 2016-12-24 10.56.07-1.jpg
    2016-12-24 10.56.07-1.jpg
    190.1 KB · Views: 1,321
A bottle of Titebond Premium and a Boa Constrictor. After trying to sniff the titebond I just don't get it. It don't not do nuffin for me :?

Axy did the honours yet again. Ordered on Wednesday and arrived here yesterday. Just 2 daze to the sarf o France.

Bon chance avec Père Noël mes amis :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Someone said you were about as useful as a chocolate spanner, Brian. :-D

Good haul this year, bottle of Smoky Black, two spring clamps & a set of driver bits off SWMBO.
Off 3 cabinet maker mates a bottle of Chivas Regal, a hand made awl & a IBC Andy King striking knife, I'm sure Jacob will want to see that the next time we're in the pub :lol: :lol:

IMG_1581_zps9cmpom2x.jpg

A box set of Narex chisels :D from my son. A very nice present though I suspect there may be an ulterior motive :ho2

I never get anything useful/nice etc from my wife/family so this year I decided to treat myself to a Technics 20kw stove for the workshop as the last stove was rusted to bits and falling apart (there again it was a Chinese 8kw stove which was 12 years old) This has the double advantage of me being able to load it up with half a black bag of shavings and sawdust and heating the workshop and taking it to the recycling centre and paying through the nose to get shot of it. I also got a new Bostitch nail gun to play with which I am very impressed with. The best pressie I got though was that I finally got my original Synrad Fenix laser working again. Originally quoted £6.5K to get it looked at without any guarantee of getting it back working, a local technician got it working by checking it all out and discovering it was just a few solder connections needing resoldered. A bill of £105 really put a smile on my face this Christmas!

Mike

Not strictly woodworking related but all the way from Chile, will be on its way eventually to the little place we've just bought in Spain to keep the weeds down in the summer when we're not allowed to use power tools because of the fire risk.
Chile-machete.gif

Attachments

• Chile-machete.gif
    Chile-machete.gif
    245.8 KB · Views: 369
bRIfTsw.jpg

Lol, if a certain someone wants the link pm me and I'll ask the Mrs.
Also Chris T's actually rather excellent book. Not so much of a surprise there though. Ordered that for myself.

Back