What biscuits should i buy?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nathandavies

Established Member
Reaction score
I need to buy some new biscuits for woodworking.

What do people recommend?

On Axminster are Lamello really 50% better than Leo?

Custard Creams, penguins, ginger nuts, etc etc are not acceptable answers.

Nathan

"What biscuits should i buy?"

Custard Creams - The king of Biscuits!

Sorry I know that's not what you wanted, but it is true! :)

(Sorry just read all of your post and you said my answer wasn't acceptable - please strike it from the record)

I have used all sorts much of a muchness IMHO, you get more damaged ones in the cheaper ones, but I haven't found a difference in use or strength.

Jaffa cakes!

Pete

I'm currently using Screwfix no 20s which are fine and mixed packs from Aldi when they had them on offer for smaller sizes.

They get kept in the airing cupboard until my coffee jarful in the workshop needs a refill ie keep em dry.

Just to keep pace with the other facetious responses, my parents always kept their stock of cheese biscuits crisp in their airing cupboard.

DiscoStu":3ezbajry said:
"What biscuits should i buy?"

Custard Creams - The king of Biscuits!

Sorry I know that's not what you wanted, but it is true! :)

(Sorry just read all of your post and you said my answer wasn't acceptable - please strike it from the record)

Bourbons, beats custard creams every time (hammer)

I use cheapo own brand from my local timber merchant. I don't think it really makes much difference. But I spose if your stuck, a rich tea biscuit could work (just for alignment purposes)

I bought a thousand Lamello biscuits from Amazon for £17.50 posted, took a week or so to arrive but only two or three broken ones in the whole pack.

I thought that was a deal?

Shug

Back