What a week

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

les chicken

Established Member
Reaction score
Friday
house been on the market for a while decided to get the decorators in for a make over. :roll: . One hour later the built in oven decides to malfunction (k*****d) :cry: :cry:
Sat
Played golf to relax :) got soaking wet and played rubbish. On the way home exhaust falls apart.
Sun
Oven hunting (bang goes any tool buying)
Mon
Emptying cupboards etc for decorators trips to the tip no workshop :cry:
Tues
Estate agent rings lost the house we were going for :cry:
Wed
Changed mind no make over do it properly walls loads of different colours trying out samples no workshop. :cry:
Thurs.
Back in the workshop :D :D went to get some wood. Travelling along dual carriageway with trailer 7 sheets of good 9mm ply plus other goodies strapped down. Lorry comes screaming past loud bang :? panic draft from lorry caught ply snapped top sheet in half. :cry:
Friday
Chucking it down with rain, oven delivered good service need to install, goes very well. Shopping for paint again no workshop :cry:

Never mind tomorrow is untouched who Knows what that will bring.

Feel a bit better now that is off my chest.

Les

I've had a very busy week at work :cry: staff shortages (holidays),too many tanks to load/tip,not enough trucks to do it with (I love transport,really :D )

But reading that just reminds me it's all insignificant,really

Hope you have a better week next week :)

sorry to hear about your week les. I had a nighmare begining to the year. Sometimes life can really batter you for no apparent reason. In my experience, it normally sorts itself out quickly.

I can't imagine who wouldn't want to buy that beautiful garden! :eek:

i had a brillant week in spain sat on the balcony in the middle of a tropical storm never in all my years have i seen nature in all her glory, thunder claps so loud and lightning that lit up the med and the mountains ,the rest of the week was nice and warm .but best of all was cancelling the taxi who wanted £120 (that was more than the airfare for the two of us )we got a bus from the airport to the train station 4 euros, the train cost 8 euros, and was just a short walk from the hotel all in 24euros about £16 for the return trip. :D :lol: :lol:

ps has it been raining in the uk 8)

frank

Latest posts

Back