What a selfish person

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jacob":3rmgxxpl said:
RogerS":3rmgxxpl said:
Which makes ars*hole Trenton Oldfield even more of a c**t
Dunno, he made me laugh! =D> =D>

Perhaps it'll catch on and all sorts of loonies will be bobbing about next year. I do hope so. Could make it an interesting event for a change.
Sharpen the oars?

Lons":qb4p467d said:
The boatrace has been a tradition for over 180 years and might not be to everyones taste but why should some p**** be allowed to disrupt the event. Apart from endangering his own life, he endangered others. Should be deported back to Oz immediately IMO.

Bob
P|ssheads disrupting events is also a long established british tradition. Probably even older than the boat race.

I wonder if an element of fancy dress could liven up this otherwise dull event. Oxford could have a Viking longship makeover, Cambridge as a gondola - all stripey shirts, big moustaches and the cox standing up singing Nessun dorma or something.
Might suggest it to my friend Boris.

Or the tour de france run with competitors dressed in ballet tu tus and Mickey Mouse suits, should be fun to watch!

Roy.

If some folk find it a dull event why do they watch it, if they do not watch it what's their problem. :roll:

Quite! But there is a serious point here as well. This is not the first time a major sporting event has been attacked by those who believe they have the right to force their opinions onto others, which has included walking onto a Formula One track during a race.
Imagine some pratt with a placard jumping out in front of the peloton during the Tour, someone could be killed!

Roy.

If some people can't express their views and opinions without swearing and cussing their chances of accessing this site in the very near future will be less than slight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back