What a handsome tool.........

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Philly

Established Member
Reaction score
Howdy All!
Has anyone seen the new issue of The Woodworker yet?
Take a look at page 84-now who is that "handsome devil" leaning on some old cast iron?? :roll: :wink:
Cheers
Philly :lol:
(Its all part of my plan for World Woody Domination-next T.V.! :lol: )

Philly, i noticed it today. Yes the cast iron Normster is a handsome beast, but the old thing leaning on it, well??????????

As for next months review "congratulations" in advance.

Regards

Woody

Philly":16zo8ui3 said:
Howdy All!
Take a look at page 84-now who is that "handsome devil" leaning on some old cast iron?? :roll: :wink:
Cheers

If we'd known there was some diabolical plan for world domination we might have though twice; and "next T.V.!", I think wearing a dress will definately help your chances of getting on television :wink:

Keith

"Phil Works Wood" or "The New Dorset Wooddorker" or "This Bloke Does Things With Wood" or "Phil On TV...." or "Phil Drills And Fills" or "Blunt Edge Woodworking With Philly And Billy" or " The Greatish Dorset Workshop" or "What Not To Make With Philly And Trinny"......sorry, losing the will to live..........

Noel

Philly":1gpyc0wh said:
Howdy All!
Cheers

Philly i assume this must be May.....im still reading Aprils issue, and its the 18th of March.....the world is going crazy

PS Will be in Smiths tomorrow to buy it , to confirm my suspicions about the hairdye 8) 8) 8)

"Phil Works Wood" or "The New Dorset Wooddorker" or "This Bloke Does Things With Wood" or "Phil On TV...." or "Phil Drills And Fills" or "Blunt Edge Woodworking With Philly And Billy" or " The Greatish Dorset Workshop" or "What Not To Make With Philly And Trinny"......sorry, losing the will to live..........

Keep trying, you can't catch up with Philly. "The Handsome Tool" is an ironic work of genius.

"Tool Drooling With Phil"?? "Handy Andy And His Apprentice"
Just so hard to think of a title for a new WW show..........

Hi Philly

Does the title, "Living With The Xcalibur Saw" mean that you've had to move into the workshop? :lol:

Cheers
Neil

PS Congratulations on getting another article printed :wink:

Glad you lot had a good laugh! :lol:
Nice t-shirt Alf :wink:
I'll have the last laugh yet! (maybe :roll: )
Cheers
Philly :D
P.s. You put a lot of effort in there Noel-I owe you! :lol:

Philly

I fought hand and tool through the crowds today and i have my copy....swmbo just said "He's better looking than the one sanding the table" 8) 8)

Well UkTony-your Missus is alright in my books!! :lol:
Oh, and Noel-I only just caught that. "The New Dorset Wood DORKER" :roll:
I will get you back for that one, just you see! :lol:
Cheers
Philly :D
Just need some kinda gimmick, now. Beard? No. Check shirt? No. Safety glasses? ah, no. Too many tools? Been done. Lives in Dorset?ahh-maybe....... :twisted: :lol:

Went over to W H Smith today and flicked through The woodworker - but no Philly :shock: I guess they must be al ittle late with the new issue

Philly":2f6h4yvo said:
Just need some kinda gimmick, now. Beard? No. Check shirt? No. Safety glasses? ah, no. Too many tools? Been done. Lives in Dorset?ahh-maybe....... :twisted: :lol:

If you have a hairy chest a gold plated saw blade on a chain might look good, or if ear piercing is your thing maybe a plane shaped earing :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm afraid the Dorset gimmick was done to death recently by Hugh Fearnley-Whittingstall in his 'River Cottage' programmes (which, together with NYW, are about all that's worth watching on H&L).

However, you could always try scuba woodwork off Chesil Beach :idea:

Gill

Back