Welsh Charity Meet

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks to all who turned up today, it's always good to meet fellow woodworkers.

Thanks to Bern for giving some demonstrations, always good to learn something new. And thanks to Sion for coming early to help tidy up the workshop.

We may not have sold much, but thanks to everybodies generosity we raised £200 for Cancer Research UK.

Hopefully we can do something again before long.

Again thankyou to all who turned up and contributed.

Nathan

Well done all. That's a good bit of cash for a deserved charity.

Unfortunately I couldnt make it this time

Excellent!
And a thankyou to Julia for the bacon butties.
I'm not sure wether to thank Bern or curse him for showing us how quick and simple it is to make accurate dovetails they never seem to work out that way for me. :wink:
Nice to put faces to names with the other attendees too.
Thanks Nathan.
Nev

Total now £210, thanks to a very generous donation from Mock who couldn't make it yesterday.

Thanks again all

Nathan

Thank you Nathan Julia and Clara for a very interesting few hours at you workshop. It was for me as well nice to put faces to names.
The visit has however made rethink the definition of "off cuts"
Regards
Russell

It was a great day I have to say. Taken me a while to post that up tho. Good to meet folk and it was nice to see all of Nathan's swanky toys. Really nice setup. Bern's dovetail demonstation was enjoyable as well. Stunning weather also. Definitely something to do again next year. Lovely to hear that we raised such a decent sum for charideeeee.

Back