Well to say i'm chuffed is an understatement!

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dodge

Established Member
Reaction score
You may have read my other post regarding my search for a Terrco Duplicarver, I put a wanted post on the forum in 2010 but nothing came of it until I received a phone call yesterday morning from a gentleman in Leicester who was looking to dispose of his that he had bought about 10 years ago but had hardly used. He advised me how much he wanted for it which I happily agreed but he did ask if i could collect in person to help him dismantle/move it.

This comment surprised me a little as it is the bench to model, or I thought it was.

Anyway on arrival this morning I couldnt believe my luck to find it wasnt the smaller T110 model but the much larger F200 model complete with as new Metabo router fitted as well as the larger bars allowing for longer items such as gun stocks etc. The unit is like new and appears unused and only one router cutter of the set has had its wax coating removed.

Now, I had agreed a price of £150 for thisover the phone but offered more as obviously it is the much more valuable machine but he was adamant that we had agreed the price and he was more than happy.

So I have just arrived home with the piece of equipment I have been after for a while for a steal of a price :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

http://www.terrco.com/woodcarvers/woodcarvers.php

Sometimes life just comes up roses, patience well rewarded.

Now I wonder what you will be playing with in the near future.

Dodge":3u5ute6n said:
You may have read my other post regarding my search for a Terrco Duplicarver, I put a wanted post on the forum in 2010 but nothing came of it until I received a phone call yesterday morning from a gentleman in Leicester who was looking to dispose of his that he had bought about 10 years ago but had hardly used. He advised me how much he wanted for it which I happily agreed but he did ask if i could collect in person to help him dismantle/move it.

This comment surprised me a little as it is the bench to model, or I thought it was.

Anyway on arrival this morning I couldnt believe my luck to find it wasnt the smaller T110 model but the much larger F200 model complete with as new Metabo router fitted as well as the larger bars allowing for longer items such as gun stocks etc. The unit is like new and appears unused and only one router cutter of the set has had its wax coating removed.

Now, I had agreed a price of £150 for thisover the phone but offered more as obviously it is the much more valuable machine but he was adamant that we had agreed the price and he was more than happy.

So I have just arrived home with the piece of equipment I have been after for a while for a steal of a price :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Hmm. Would that be suitable for (ooh, say) duplicating a nice old axe handle if one happened to have a nice old axe, and an additional nice old axe head in need of a handle.

Say, for example?

BugBear

bugbear":kdntvbbk said:
Dodge":kdntvbbk said:

Hmm. Would that be suitable for (ooh, say) duplicating a nice old axe handle if one happened to have a nice old axe, and an additional nice old axe head in need of a handle.

Say, for example?

BugBear

When I get the extension parts for doing long timber like rifle stocks you would be welcome to come and use it! - I thought these were with it but they were in fact other parts but I am going to order them from the states to complete the set up.

Well here it is in all its glory!

DSCF5218.jpg

Took a few minutes out to put it all back together, had to disassemble it to get it out of the shed where it was stored

Everything works exactly as it should and all the slides are like new

Even better the nice little Metabo router is whisper quiet and soft start too

DSCF5220.jpg

Just got to find the time to give it a proper try out

Back