Well I had to laugh!!!

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dodge

Established Member
Reaction score
Opposite my workshop is a Gym and mid morning a blonde lady came into my workshop in rather a panic - She had been in the gym, put her handbag,keys etc in one of the lockers which on returning to get her items would not open.

Basically was asked if I had any means of opening the locker whether it was by force or not as she desperately needed to collect her young child from playgroup.

Anyway the owner of the gym was not there but his partner was and she said to do whatever needed doing whether it ruined the cabinet or not - so with a thin slitting disc in my grinder went down the edge of the door cutting through the latch releasing the door.

On opening it I extracted the bag and passed it to the lady who promptly proclaimed:-

BUT THATS NOT MY BAG!!!!!

She then proceeded to try the key she had in other lockers in the gym only to find her bag in a completely different one!!

The moral of the story - Never trust a blonde!!!!!!

The owner of the gym in no way blames me but we have all had a real laugh at her mistake! The blonde has agreed to cover the costs of a new locker unit as it was her mistake!

#-o #-o #-o #-o #-o

In the days when I went to the gym (don't laugh - I did used to. I went in order to lose weight. When I stopped several years later, I was 10% heavier than when I started...)... anyway, in those days, There was a lot of kerfuffle one day when a lady was haranguing the staff because her son's locker had been opened an all his clothes and belonging had been stolen. The son was 8 or 10 or so and left standing in his wet swimming trunks.
Eventually his stuff was found. His key was for Locker 23 in the Family changing rooms, not the Men's....

S

The very first time I went to the baths entirely on my own age about 7 I left my clothes in the cubicle just as we did on school excursions. When I got back they'd fookin gone! Including my 3d for the bus fare! I nearly had a nervous breakdown at the thought of walking 3 miles home through Derby in the near nude in winter.
It transpired that I should have put them in a basket and handed them in to the cloakroom, unlike the school regime. Luckily somebody had kindly done this for me so all was well. I still get a bit twitchy at the baths though. :shock:

Latest posts

Back