Well Done Philly

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I knew 8) , Pete (Martin) told me - but I haven't got my copy yet - so have yet to see it!

Adam

It's not about cast iron Unisaw replicas is it??? :lol:

Adam":l6wiaw2m said:
I knew 8) , Pete (Martin) told me - but I haven't got my copy yet - so have yet to see it!

Adam

In with the editor eh? :wink: When will we be seeing the next ASLeitch project published? :lol: :wink:

Not received my copy yet but a pre-emptive well done philly!!!

he he, nice one philly,

just scanning through my copy an though, ohh, that looks just like phillys chest of drawers.

Good on yah

Signal

Oooooh, now I've got a reason to buy another ww magazine :) 8) .

Well done Philly.

Gill

Well done, Philly. Got to wait for my copy too - in order to see how many gloats you've got into the background... :wink:

Cheers, Alf

Thank you All!!! :D
Haven't seen the article myself, either (although I have an idea how it might look........ :wink: )
Cheers
Philly :D

Surely now its in print, formality requires it to be Philip not Philly. :)

Well done - great project - and when are you off to the Windies with the fee money? :p

Cheers

T

Well done Philly, to produce a thing of beauty and pen a superb article to boot. Now i can truly say i knew that star from his humble beginnings, when all he did was to gloat, gloat, gloat about his Uni/excaliber table saw and Osborne mitre saw gauge to name but two.

Seriously though excellent project and article.

Regards

Woody

Found the mag when I got home. That purpleheart is so, well, purple :shock:

3 forum members published in the same issue of the UKs top woodworking mag can't be bad :)

Well done guys!!

Hi Philly

Congratulations on being published. My copy of GWW arrived as I was leaving yesterday so I took it to work to have a look at your article. Sod's law, another busy day and then I forgot to bring it home. :cry:

Oh well, I'm back in the office tomorrow. :wink:

Cheers
Neil

Back