Weldon tools router cutters -- opinions ?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

redhunter350

Established Member
UKW Supporter
Reaction score
Hi folks, been looking for router cutters and noticed Weldon Tool Co the prices seems pretty good but wondering about quality ? What are other users opinions good / bad / indifferent ? In the past I have used Trend Craft pro and amine of cheapo box sets.
Thanks in advance for comments

Blackswanwood said
Assuming it’s Wealden they are very good.

Oops -- yes Wealdon not Weldon blooming auto correct !!!
All sounds good gents so thanks I'll order my cutters and see how they do.

Last edited:
Another happy user here. I thought that many years back they supplied some cutters to Trend or Titman, but I stand to be corrected.

Colin

Agree with the above comments that Wealden router bits are good and delivery is prompt. Have also used Whiteside and Infinity cutters and they are fine too.

Wealden are excellent IME. Good tools / prices and good service.
I did recently buy an Axminster cutter (wealdens were out of stock ;-) ) and that has been fine too to date.

Bought my first cutter from them recently following consistent recommendations on here. Very impressed with quality, service and value for money. Would highly recommend.

Another vote for Wealden they don’t have the biggest range but I can’t fault their service & quality

Back