Welding trolley

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

richburrow

Established Member
Reaction score
A spot of recycling to make myself a welding trolley 8)

Image0190.jpg

P1000524.jpg

P1000538.jpg

P1000542.jpg

P1000581.jpg

P1000582.jpg

P1000583.jpg

P1000585.jpg

P1000586.jpg

Just a coat of paint away from being finished :D

Hello there
I makes a massive difference you dont get the spatter, which is just wasting your wire.
I was using gas before but just C02 and with a cr*p regulator.
This set up is C02 argon mix and work very well, also the propper regulator gives you much more control of how much gas you use.
I am still learning but this has made things much better.
I dont get much time on my projects at the end of the day at work, this trolley makes getting stuff out and packing away so much quicker, giving me more time to work :D
Bring on the paint!!!!!!!!

Tidy, a trolly for the welder and gas makes life so much easier.
A small suggestion, put a shelf on the flat space for bits and pieces and a pair of hooks on the side to wrap the leads around, it used to drive me mad having the leads flooping around all over the place.

Chunko'.

Thanks Bob
I have looked on there but not in much depth, thanks for the reminder.
I am just starting out in this welding game and I am enjoying it. Seems to be all about the settings and plenty of cleaning up before hand.
What have you made so far? Be nice to see :D
Rich

I've not done a lot to be honest Rich. The biggest project is written up here
wood-metal-project-t39836.html

Buying the welder was a bit of an extravagance but I had some cash from my retirement lump sum and always wanted a welding capability.
I would have made a trolley but the welder is on wheels and has a tray on the back to hold the gas bottle.

Bob

The mig welding forum is indeed a great site, the people are probably a bit madder* than here but the support and lack of idiots and internet trolls is highy commendable, worth taking your time to have a browse.

Chunko'.
* Welders are renown throughout industry for being a bit 'odd', probably because they spend all day wearing a bucket on their heads burning themselves.

hi rich
that looks the dogs danglies, really good effort for the short time you have been doing it, oh how is the tan coming on... :lol:

Latest posts

Back