welcome a new member to the adidat stable

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

adidat

I will not buy anymore tools...
Reaction score
cast your mind back to last summer, the bootfair season was in full swing and i picked up this badboy

P1010925.jpg

P1010927.jpg

so when this (click here)equally as bad badboy turned up on ebay i had to have it. so the postie dropped it off today i was over the moon. i hadnt quite reallised how big it would be though #-o.

P1010928.jpg

P1010929.jpg

the logo

P1010932.jpg

the two logos together

P1010931.jpg

to show how much of a monster it is

P1010930.jpg

an interesting stamp i think it says Exeter??

i found the fact that the 2 saws where made by the same man really interesting, would it have been a team or a one man band?

enjoy

adidat

AH! So it was you!

I was going to bid on that but was working that day otherwise I fear we might have bid against each other!

Good score mate...interesting maker indeed...and quite sought after in the USA so I believe

Jim

jimi43":i79owfxy said:
AH! So it was you!

I was going to bid on that but was working that day otherwise I fear we might have bid against each other!

Good score mate...interesting maker indeed...and quite sought after in the USA so I believe

Jim

twas me, she is a beaut!

Scouse":i79owfxy said:
dangerously close to collector country though!

how dare you throw around slander like that i will be in the workshop cutting joints latter today :---)

adidat

Back