Wealden Tool Company Router Bits - any good?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tetsuaiga

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi, i'm just looking for a little information from anyone who has experience with these.

They look like a good company, nice range of router bits. I couldnt really find any information on the quality of the material they make their bits from. Other places often will say they are carbide tipped or not and if so what grade. The fact they dont mention it, unless im mistaken concerns me a little.

So can anyone recommend the quality vs other good router bit brands.

Thanks

+1

They're excellent one of the best companies I've ever dealt with. Before I always bought Trend red packet cutters and paid top dollar but wealdens bits are cheaper and way better in quality.

There are certain companies that are accepted as De Facto Gods on this forum. Tuff Saws for band saw blades, Wealdon for cutters,.......

+1. I tend not to look anywhere else unless Wealden don't have what I want - and that is a rare occurrence. Orders placed by 3pm are normally in my postbox 300 miles away by 8.30am the following morning.

+1, never had a problem, and fast delivery, and delivery is free I think

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2

Back