Wealden Cutters

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Newbie_Neil

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi all

Just wanted to say that I am very impressed with the service from Wealden.

I placed an order for two cutters and some toggle clamps mid afternoon yesterday and they arrived this morning at 11. Well done Wealden and the Post Office.

The 8mm cutters also look very good, I'll try them tonight.

Cheers
Neil

I'm sorry that this is my first ever post on this forum, so please forgive any skipping of protocol.

I too have used Wealden for ages — probably over 15 years, and have never felt dissappointed with their products, or their service.

--
batty.
P.S. If Jester is here, thank glod I've found you. If knot, Poooh!

Batty,

Aww shucks... :oops: (gazes at feet in embarassment and draws aimless patterns in the dust with toe of boot - steel toe cap for safety, natch :wink: )

And just to stay on topic; I've heard nothing but good things about Wealden too. If I used my router a bit more I would have ordered from them by now. As it is, my current selection of bits should lasts for ages. And ages. And ages...

Cheers, Jester

Newbie Neil,
I too am impressed by Wealden router bits and their customer service.
Still can't seem to help buying Trend bits though - must get myself deprogrammed.
Cheers
Snedger

Yippee!

No, make that, YIPPEEEE!!!!

Found you, you sneaky little slithery thing you, Jester.

Don't go away again, ye hear?

xxx
batty.

hi ya jess i missed you in the other place ,i would like to post you some flowers but cant work out the emoticons . frank

Latest posts

Back