Way off topic, but need to share!

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Howjoe

Established Member
Reaction score
Found out yesterday (for certain) that I'm going to be a dad!! :D :D I'm so chuffed and still can't believe it! This will be our first. :D

Gosh, I didn't even want to reply to this thread in case it was contagious...

:eek:ccasion5: Congrats to you both, and especially you for your first, Howjoe. :eek:ccasion5:

Our best to you and yours.

Mike & Dina

Well done, congrats.

With only one there should be plenty of time left for the workshop. It's when two come together that the problems start :lol: :lol:

Andy

Congrats to you both. =D>

Once again I wonder what's put in the water on this forum. There seem to be more sprogs in progress than projects... :roll: :lol:

Cheers, Alf

Thanks v much everyone. :) We've both been grinning like idiots since we found out and saw the heart beating on the scan!

Even more of a rush on now, to get the workshop up and running. Wonder what the first project will be...... :-k

Congrats :eek:ccasion5:

I became a dad for the first time on the 11th of this month thanks to the safe arrival of the worlds most beautiful daughter, Caitlin Mary, at 5lbs6 so I can appreciate your excitement.

Alan

sxlalan":2yez0tl7 said:
Congrats :eek:ccasion5:

I became a dad for the first time on the 11th of this month thanks to the safe arrival of the worlds most beautiful daughter, Caitlin Mary, at 5lbs6 so I can appreciate your excitement.

Alan

Congrats to you as well, Alan.....how's the tiredness levels?!

Thanks, Tony. It'll be a while before we even think of a second one!!

Cheers
Howard

Thanks Howard,

My tiredness levels are fine but the wife is looking a bit shakey! I offer to help but she keeps saying I have to go to work and she doesn't :D . I suspect things might change with time!

Good luck with your own journey to fatherhood!

Alan

sxlalan":9kgf2pbm said:
Thanks Howard,

My tiredness levels are fine but the wife is looking a bit shakey! I offer to help but she keeps saying I have to go to work and she doesn't :D . I suspect things might change with time!

Good luck with your own journey to fatherhood!

Alan

I'd rather go to work any day than work at being a mother! :lol:

Back