Watch out Devon Woody

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mailee

Established Member
Reaction score
I had been asked to make someone a case to hold some wine bottles as a gift so thought I would make a start on it today. Nothing as fancy as most of the boxes posted on here but it did make a change to me. It is a simple jointed box with a sliding lid to hold two bottles of wine. I had some spare Maranti so thought I would use this. Here is my attempt:
DSCN2763.jpg

I have glued up the lid out of two smaller pieces and will rout a message on it when it's finished. :D Your crown is safe John don't worry :lol:

In between my other jobs I managed to get the lid made and a coat of sealer on it.
DSCN2773.jpg

DSCN2771.jpg

I have enjoyed making it as it has made a change. :D

mailee":2581jr02 said:
If it is spelt wrong it is what the customer wrote down. I just copied what he had written....unlucky for him. :lol:
Interesting approach to customer relations there, Alan - be a shame if he was trying you out first with a small job before commissioning his new kitchen :shock:

No this is actually a friend of mine and I can only assume he knows the correct spelling. As for the trema he had written it down this way and he did live in France for the past 5 years so maybe it is a little joke on his friend. :?: I shall know next week when he returns.

The customer came to pick up his box this morning. It turns out it was perfect for him. His friends name is spelt this way and he said the 'Noel' was correct too. He was very happy with it I am glad to say. :D

Back