Warning-Xmas Gloat

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Philly

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi All,
As previously alluded to, a final delivery to Philville arrived on the weekend.
xmas1.jpg

xmas2.jpg

Yes, my Norm-a-like transformation is complete (except the beard :roll: ). A unisaw mobile base to free up my precious floorspace, Osborne EB3, Delta tenoning jig and Jackrabbit drill/screwdriver attachment.
The base was modified by the rather handy Mr Daniel Holton (who also imports Unisaws and all sorts of US goodies!!!!!!!!) as my saw is a touch wider than a standard Unisaw. I can now wheel the thing around the shop for extra floorspace when needed.
The Osborne is a mitre gauge extrodinaire! It really is great-a full review to follow.
I can only apologise for the gloatage, but you lot are getting used to that! :lol: :lol:
Wishing you all a merry Christmas,
Wearing those safety glasses
Philly :ho2

U SUK!!! :wink:

Nice haul philly, im only the teensiest bit jealous, honest just a tad

Signal

Philly":cehrz4lr said:
a final delivery to Philville
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Don't believe a word.

Oh, you mean the final delivery for this week I guess?

Forgot to mention-Dan had a special visitor last year. None other than Norm Abrams popped by his house to say hello! :roll: :roll:
Now thats not bad.....
Cheers
Philly :D

Philly how many more gloats can we take?

How big is your garage?

Looks nearly full :shock:

Will you have to start giving away excess tools to your friends? :wink:

I am very happy for you

I am your friend

Really I am

Yes really

Are you getting anything for Christmas?

:D :D

Look forward to the reviews

Keith

Keith
I've seen your workshop (or at least the one in the magazine!!) You have plenty of toys!!
And yes, your my friend.......... :roll:
cheers
Philly :D

Hey Philly, about time you got a decent mobile base....enjoy cleaning off the gloop on the tenoning jig....I'm not a big Jackrabbit fan, much prefer the DW version.......EB3 is nice, let us know how you get on with it. And away off with you and build some storage under the extension table for all you TS bits and pieces.

Noel, and it's only Monday Mr Gloatmeister......

Well that is just plain rude! I'm assuming that FC is late with my deliveries because he's always going to yours? :? .

Forgive my ignorance but who is Mr Daniel Holton, where do I find him and how can I point my wife's credit card at him pre Xmas? :lol:

Enjoy your playing - sorry , serious woodworking activities.

Happy Christmas

T

Philly... AKA Herr Ubergloatinironhogginflukenmeister... :wink:

I hope yer next chit's a hedgehog an it comes out backwar... :twisted:

Ahem... :oops:

I mean... nice haullllll......

<mutterin.....

where the hell did ya find a supplier for the tenoning jig...?????????????

Midnight":2yfwuldh said:
<mutterin.....

where the hell did ya find a supplier for the tenoning jig...?????????????

Philly,

I have got to ask what Mike muttered, where did you buy this stuff from, someone in the UK or from the states. I need a miter guide for my old iron machine and that Osborne looks just the job.

O.k.
Sorry for the delay-been waiting for Dan to ok me giving out his email address.
Dan imports stuff from the US as a kind of hobby-Unisaws, mitre gauges, tenoning jigs, mobile bases, planers-you name it, if its the stuff we lust over from the States he will bring it over for you. He's also a real nice chap-what more do you want? :shock:
His email address is:[email protected]
(Tell Him I sent you :roll: )
Mike, glad to see I woke you up there..... :twisted:
Dave-the Osborne is REAL good! Spent this evening tweaking the thing-it has all the features you could dream of! Review to follow, whilst you wait check out their web site.
http://www.osbornemfg.com/index.html
Download the video, its excellent.
Only had a quick set-up and play with the tenoning jig-it only cuts tenon cheeks, but does it safely and accurately. I can smell some bridle joints coming on.....
Merry Christmas
Herr Ubergloatinironhogginflukenmeister :ho2

I can smell some bridle joints coming on.....

ummmmmmmmm...... how good are your reflexes....??

<twitchin nervously rememberin offcuts whizzin past me during the making of the first elm doors...

I swear... the bloody things thought it was funny... :evil:

You have some very nice new goodies there Philly. If you carry on at this rate you'll even make Norm jealous :p

Looking foward to your review...

Latest posts

Back