Warning - Xmas Gloat Number Two...

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

morrisminordriver

Established Member
Reaction score
...Holly Mae **MMD was born at 4.20am this morning (Tues) - 8lb 8ozs - mother and daughter doing well.

Happy Xmas to all UKWrs.

Regrads, MMD

** We really didnt cotton onto the festive connection when this name was first thought up by Ms MMD and Mrs MMD...doh! - also it's Holly MMD (with Mae as the middle name) as opposed to the Waltonesque Holly Mae MMD, if you see what I mean...e g "G'night Marie Ellen" - "night Jim Bob" - "Night Holly Mae"...

Now that is a gloat to end all gloats!!!! :D

Congratulations MMD and best wishes. All the best to you and your family.

FWIW I think Holly is a lovely name - just don't have another and call her Ivy!!! :shock:

Wot they said.
biggrin.gif
Thank goodness you didn't have to wait 'til the 25th...

Cheers, Alf

Superb news MMD, glad all are well.

I shall have a drink and a ceegar for you christmas day

Signal

(not that I need an exuse normally )

Congratulations MMD. I hope little Holly doesn't get what I used to get-"Here's a present for you birthday and Christmas"from relatives who should have known better.

Congratulations Mr & Mrs MMD and a welcome to the world young Holly Mae MMD

Congratulations and well done Mrs MMD!
PS: I have a spreadsheet somewhere with all the calculations on what it costs to put a daughter through education and all that stuff...
But why ruin what I'm sure is going to be a great Xmas!
Martin

Many thanks to all of you for your kind words of cangratulations. Anna (our first daughter) and I are hoping that Janet (Mrs MMD - aka The Director of Domestic Operations) and Holly will be coming home tomorrow (Thursday) in time for Xmas.

Regards, MMD.

Congratulations to you all. Merry Christmas!

Adam

Latest posts

Back