Warning MDF used in this project, look away if easily upset.

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Keith Smith

Established Member
Reaction score
This weeks work, I did warn you, pine, MDF and paint.

windowseat.jpg

Keith

Keith, nothing wrong with paint, mdf and pine when it produces something like that. Very nice.

Regards

Woody

Aaaahhhhhh, the pain! My eyes, my eyes!

Okay, so I couldn't resist. Sorry. It looks great, Keith. Did matching up the panel configuration with the windows give you any headaches, or are you naturally lucky?
biggrin.gif

Cheers, Alf

Thanks very much; I think, when Alf posts "I've made this in MDF" I'll know I've convinced you. :lol:

Alf, just lucky I suppose, or was it the 3 days spent working it out with Turbocad? It was made as a kit and assembled on site.

Philly, I am reliably informed that the customer is keeping two children in the storage box.

John, it is just undercoated. - Customer is getting a painter in to paint the room

Keith

Keith
I love window seats and that one looks good, I wish I had a window to put it in.

Bean

Keith

That works really well. You have enhanced a very attractive window.

Well done

Roy

That's excellent Keith! And it's exactly the sort of thing my wife wanted me to make. But I ended up just making a blanket chest come window seat. It appears far more difficult to make furniture fitted - is it?
Cheers
Gidon

Keith
Very nice, and suitably unusual. Have you got photos of the process? I can't speak for the GW team, but If I'd made that, I'd have written it up along the way and hoped to be published. I'm sure many people would be interested to read how you did it.
Cheers
Steve

hmmmmmmmmmmm........ I wonder if SWMBO would fit in somethin like that.....

Ahem....

nice job Keith....

what can I add? Looks very nice and makes me thinkabout our bay woindows. Do you have any plans to pad the top and make it a comfortable window seat?

Thanks again, glad you like it even if it is mostly MDF.

Steve I already write for The Woodworker, this has been duly photographed during construction along with about another six recent projects; so busy making things no time to write. :roll:

Tony, it isn't mine just a job for a hopefully happy customer.

Keith

Back