• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to UK Workshop and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Wanted. Table saw

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Elrikos

Reaction score
Hi all,
I'm after a table saw to compliment my bandsaw and planer thicknesses. I'm after something fairly small, as my workshop is small! An Axminster ts200 or ts250 looks ideal, but anything considered. Ideally cast iron bed.
Thanks very much.
Rich

Hi mark. Thanks for the message. Beautiful saw. Should have mentioned my budget though, which won't go anywhere near your saw I'm afraid! I've got £250 to spend.
Thanks again.
Rich

Hi Rich, I have a TS200 that I bought and never used , has the extended bed and foot but not the sliding table. Its in near Twyford Berkshire so not too far away if you are interested.

Hi mark. Thanks for the message. Beautiful saw. Should have mentioned my budget though, which won't go anywhere near your saw I'm afraid! I've got £250 to spend.
Thanks again.
Rich
Ah, ok. Good luck with your search. The DeWalt 745 is a decent low price saw, but that's double your budget.

What do you want to use it for? Have you considered a track saw instead

Ah, ok. Good luck with your search. The DeWalt 745 is a decent low price saw, but that's double your budget.

What do you want to use it for? Have you considered a track saw instead
Thanks for the info mark. If I draw a blank on the used market I'll have a look at that one

I have an Evolution Rage 5s , back end of warranty ( I think but will confirm if you are interested) based near Slough

Back