• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to UK Workshop and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Wanted - Festool CTL midi, CT 15, or similar vac

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

msparker

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi, on the recommendation of folks in the forum, I'm looking for a refined dust collector / shop vac for my spare bedroom workshop (one that doesn't spew out a bunch of fine dust everywhere). The Festools come very highly recommended and are top of my list, but would consider something else. Thanks!

I know that this is a wanted ad but...

The prices of used festool gear is generally very high, particularly on ebay. You may get almost as good a deal on a new one on black Friday. It is so bad that people can buy a new model, use it every day for several years and then sell it for at least what they paid.

I have just bought the tiny systainer based festool vacuum. It is too early to say how good it is, but so far I am impressed with the quality and performance. I wanted that because it is so small but the mini wasn't much more.

Yep I've got one eye on deals tomorrow and have observed the same on eBay! I suppose it's good to know that if you don't get on with it you can make lots of money back

Back