Wanted buy or rent

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

devonwoody

Established Member
Reaction score
I am ready to make my first doors for a nightstand and need to purchase or rent a door stile/rail/ and panel router cutting kit.

Any offers.

I have the Triton router 2400 watts with router table so should be able to cope with most outfits. Ignoring the perform kit most sets seem to start at £90 upwards (CMT needs a lottery win)
01803 554269 or PM me.

John Jowitt

Devon,

I have one of the Perform sets it works well, any reason why you have discounted them. :eek:
I have a growing number of the Perform cutters and they all preform :roll: well, nice clean cuts. :D

I purchased a 1/4" 2 flute cutter with the 1/2" shank and it keeps riding up out of my collet. None of my other 1/2" shank bits come out of the router.
The perform shank has two shiny areas on the shank, does this mean that it is not a perfect shaft?
It only cost around £6 so I haven't returned the bit but thought I might steer clear if this happens.

Humm that sounds like the shank is oval, I would give them a ring.
I have not had that problem and now have [pops to shop to count] 11 perform cutters. I find them good value and will keep buying them, don't know how you got a lemon :(

Devon

I hve been using a Perform panel raising set for a while and it is fine. No issues at all

My dial calliper (1/64) does not show any variation but there are definately two opposing shiny patches on the shaft.
Only used twice and come up one shaft calibration each time.

Back