Wanted: Bosch "Selfcut" Flatbit Extension

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Alf

Established Member
Reaction score
Folks,

Bosch have done the dirty on a friend and apparently recently discontinued the 1/4" hexagon shank flat bit extensions for the "Self Cut" range of flat bits. The best hope is apparently to find one still on some tool shop's shelf, hence my plea. So, if anyone should see a 305mm Extension for flat drill bit, Bosch Self Cut, Hexagonal shank, Part No. 2 608 595 423 for sale I will eagerly pay cost and p&p for same. Before you ask, no, other makes of extension alas won't do. :( It's a faint hope, but million to one chances crop out nine times out of ten, or so I'm told. [-o<

Cheers, Alf

I'll make a few calls and see if i can find any at our suppliers. Wll try bosch first tho, make sure they don'y have any knocking around.

Matt.

Ta muchly, Matt. I can see I'll have to move in a northerly direction to get you as my local tool shop! :lol:

Cheers, Alf

Alf":vfnuuy75 said:
but million to one chances crop out nine times out of ten, or so I'm told.

But only when trying to shoot a dragon with a bow and arrow whilst standing on top of a tall building in the company of Nobby Nobbs surely????

(The novels about Sam Vimes and the Watch are my favourites)

Taffy.

Alf,

Thats a quote I use a work when we are trying to pull of something that most of the team are shaking their heads at.

Latest posts

Back