WALK ON ............

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

trevtheturner

Established Member
Reaction score
.....walk on, with hope in your heart............!!

I'm not particularly a football fan but that was nearly, not quite but nearly, as good as the Welsh Grand Slam. Well done to Liverpool F.C. - guts, determination and belief - fantastic! :D :D

Cheers,

Trev.

Hi Trev

Hope you are both well.

Liverpool have been my second team since a certain Mr Toshack left Cardiff and headed for Merseyside.

I spent the day yesterday in Scouseland, well Warrington, and I did hear a little about the match.

What an amazing result. I couldn't believe how bad Liverpool were in the first half and how well they played in the second.

Well done Liverpool FC and Stevie Gerrard.

Cheers
Neil

I'm not a Liverpool fan as such, but I am a shattered wreck after watching the match. :roll: Didn't think anything would beat the Man U final for drama, but how wrong could I be? :shock: Jerzy Dudek for the next Strictly Come Dancing d'you think...? :lol:

Cheers, Alf

Alf,
his line dancing was something else although how he managed to be 6 feet off it when he saved the last one is beyond me.... ref with red specs perhaps?

Andy

sp i've got a nice set of wheels that will just fit your car :twisted: :twisted:

frank

Back