• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to UK Workshop and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Wadkin AGS10 Rails

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rjsww

Reaction score
Hi all,

I’m looking for AGS10 fence rails as the one I recently acquired and am getting back into shape came with rails that have been cut down to the 24” mark, which only leaves me with around ~19” cut capacity.

The fence it came with is pretty beat up too, the castings are fine and mechanism seems to work fine (I’m yet to strip it down to check it out properly) but I’d be interested if anyone has the spares to replace this too possibly, price dependant.

Thanks in advance!
Ryan

Hi mate,
I just saw your reply to my original post about parts. I will go out in the next few days and measure how much room i have but think i only need to take about 6-12" off the full length so 24" would be to short for me for a trade.
I'm sure you've come across them but its worth taking a look on Scosarg by the sounds of it, i believe it may be @ScottandSargeant ? they sell a full fence and rail replacement that's based on the later wadkin fence but with a more substantial 50mm rail. Its not super expensive and comes at full length to be cut down as you wish. Depending on what parts you choose to replace, they might take you close to the mark anyhow and if you parted yours out it would be close to paying for the new one
I believe @deema can provide you with a fine adjustment pinion at a reasonable cost if needed

Last edited:
Are these what you are after ? ,just noticed them on FB market place

Attachments

• 57FDA10D-B18E-489C-839D-08C29CC031F6.png
    57FDA10D-B18E-489C-839D-08C29CC031F6.png
    397 KB · Views: 30
Back