• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to UK Workshop and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

For Sale Wadkin AGS10" innards; Finally added pictures

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KingAether

Eternal noob
Reaction score
Updated to show whats left 28/04
176986464_2926225174360105_7763501830913097507_n.jpg

Last edited:
I’ll take the spindle please as well as what we discussed in a PM

Hi, Would you be able to send me some better picks of the control box please, and an idea on postage costs please?
Thanks

Andrew, I wouldn’t hold your breath. I’ve been trying to get hold of him for a couple of weeks, but haven’t had any reply yet.

Hi KingAether

Would you happen to have this nut and bolt that I could have, It's the cant rack setting bolt. I'd describe it as a grub screw with looking nut

I haven't measured it, though I'd say M10 40 maybe 50mm long

If you have 2, I'd take both

IMG_0856.JPG IMG_0846.JPG

Cheers mate

@Echo-Star Would it be possible to find it on an expanded diagram and give me the parts number ? I likely have it/them as i dont think i sold any hardware with the bits i've sold but will have to look tomorrow as im not sure where i put them all.
I believe you messaged me recently? Apologise to not reply, i've been a nightmare for social messaging recently but ill take a look when im out there tomorrow and let you know asap

Hi K

Hard to make out the print on the diagram, it's #86 3/8" whit x 11/2" grub screw and #94 3/8" whit lock nut, there should be 2 off each, however I only have the one. see photo, they are unique as in only being 2 off on the saw. In your picture, It looks like there's one just/right behind your riving knife trapping bolt, It does not show the riving knife schematics on the AGS 10 diagram, though It does on the 12 diagram and is #100 riving knife trapping bolt,

Kind regards

Rob

Ahh i see, i had a look today and wasnt sure where i'd put the hardware but im pretty sure i left all grub screws where they came from, just loosened them so ill get them out and see how many there are tomorrow. I only remember 2 but i know its at least 2 for sure there

Updated to show whats left @Phil1975
@Echo-Star I finally had a chance to look today and it is there. I wont get a chance to take it out until the weekend but ill get it sorted asap now im back in the workshop

Would you happen to have either the angle gauge (see photo), or a three belt spindle pulley? Appreciate it’s a long shot!
Thanks.

Attachments

• D241EBDE-8375-4F85-8823-29DCCAF7F4D8.jpeg
    D241EBDE-8375-4F85-8823-29DCCAF7F4D8.jpeg
    162.2 KB · Views: 0
I don't have either unfortunately; i just brought myself an aftermarket mitre gauge last night but i will message you a link about a pulley

Latest posts

Back