• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to UK Workshop and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Sold wadkin 8" planer

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

adidat

I will not buy anymore tools...
Reaction score
wadkin 8" planer for sale
Needs a bit of cleaning up but a solid machine that will see most of us out! has already been converted to 240v, but motor is not 100% possibly will need a new one, and a switch adding.
the handle that holds the fence bar has a bit missing off the end, and could do with a couple of whitworth bolts.
located taunton somerset, but is already on a pallet.
£450 ONO

skSy3An.jpg

opN8uAl.jpg

c721r9Z.jpg

fDU6Vx1.jpg

adidat

Hi adidat. Nice machine the Wadkin RB. I'm over half way through refurbishing one of those - but less complete than yours (mine's missing guard, fence, motor, electrics). By the way they're 9", not 8".

Could you kindly put up a photo of the Wadkin tag on the front of the machine.

Cheers, Vann.

Hi adidat. Nice machine the Wadkin RB. I'm over half way through refurbishing one of those - but less complete than yours (mine's missing guard, fence, motor, electrics). By the way they're 9", not 8".

Could you kindly put up a photo of the Wadkin tag on the front of the machine.

Cheers, Vann.

will get you a tag pic!

@adidat I thought you might like to see it nearly ready to run. The old motor was burnt out so I replaced it with a TEC three-phase one. Just waiting for a dol starter.
82113EA3-E3EA-4B86-BB03-8DC32384A379.jpeg
7F3C2204-BA78-4FA3-8F58-9E659F68E7D7.jpeg

Back