Votes needed pretty please

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bodrighy

Established Member
Reaction score
I have put in for the Intuit offer which, if successful would be worth some much needed cash. It depends on getting votes so if any of you wonderful, kind people could be so good could you go to the voting site and vote for me. You can find it here, doesn't cost you anything LOL. Voting goes on until the 11th December and you can vote once every day . Any votes would be greatly appreciated.

Pete

It's not over 'till the fat lady sings.

Mine made it 133.

Good luck. :)

Good morning and thank you again to all you who have voted for me. Looking again at the FAQ's there is still time to vote.

"5. When can I submit my wish?

Wish submission is open between October 28, 2013 and December 11th, 2013.
6. When will winners be announced?

A total of eleven prizes totaling £15,000 will be awarded. We'll announce winners on the Intuit UK Facebook and Twitter page (@IntuitUK). Potential winners will be notified by and email after they've been selected. Drawings will occur on the following schedule:
-November 5, one £1,000 prize
-November 12, three £1,000 prizes
-November 19, three £1,000 prizes
-November 26, three £1,000 prizes
-December 11th, £5,000 prize
7. Can I submit a wish after November 5?

Yes! You can submit a wish even after we begin granting wishes. Of course, the sooner you submit your wish, the more time you have to get everyone to vote for it (votes make a difference!) The last day for submitting a wish is December 11th, 2013.
8. How are winning wishes selected?

Our panel of judges selects winners based on the nature of the wish, how the wish will transform your business, and how many votes your wish receives. Votes alone don’t determine the winner, but they make a difference. "

Thanks again.

Pete

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back