Volunteer required for the 2012 Challenge ( Please )

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blister

Established Member
UKW Supporter
Reaction score
Volunteer required for the 2012 Challenge

I am looking for a independent score keeper to check and verify this years challenge results

To observe that the points have been allocated to each entrant during the 12 monthly challenges

Ideally someone who will stay the course for for the year

So come on put your hands up :lol:

So this is essentially just maintaining a spreadsheet? At 5 minutes a month? If so, more than happy to do that, and since I'm only just starting to turn again I definitely won't be looking to enter any competitions this year.

LancsRick":2dmxyzwo said:
So this is essentially just maintaining a spreadsheet? At 5 minutes a month? If so, more than happy to do that, and since I'm only just starting to turn again I definitely won't be looking to enter any competitions this year.

PM sent

nev":3p4bn78q said:
I'll throw my hat in the ring too. pm me if required :D

OK Nev

The Job is yours :mrgreen:

If you are unsure on anything send me a PM

All that is needed once a month after the judging and points have been awarded is to shadow our main score board and agree that it all matches ,

A PM would be nice to let me know it does :lol:

Thanks for offering to help

Blister":2gx07moc said:
nev":2gx07moc said:
I'll throw my hat in the ring too. pm me if required :D

OK Nev

The Job is yours :mrgreen:

If you are unsure on anything send me a PM

All that is needed once a month after the judging and points have been awarded is to shadow our main score board and agree that it all matches ,

A PM would be nice to let me know it does :lol:

Thanks for offering to help

okey doke!

Back