Virus

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Osvaldd":2ctbiy0n said:
RogerS":2ctbiy0n said:
Osvaldd":2ctbiy0n said:
Bill Gates is going to murder millions of people in order to help establish world communist government

http://www.centerforhealthsecurity.org/event201/
http://www.centerforhealthsecurity.org/ ... nario.html

I'm really struggling to understand this post. Humour ? Irony ? Sarcasm ? What, exactly ?

Nobody can understand what crazy Bill Gates is up to, he carries a poop jar with him all the time(google it).
But to be serious here, it was a half joke, its kind of a downer trying to explain it.(did you read both links I posted?)

I did. That's why I asked. Still have no idea what you're on about. But please..don't try explaining it.

RogerS":748g7z8q said:
I did. That's why I asked. Still have no idea what you're on about. But please..don't try explaining it .

Dont worry, I'm a decent chap, I’ll help you out here:

There was some kind of big brain semi-secret conference organised by the WHO and other globalist organisations, Bill Gates was there too. They did some kind of exercise/drill type situation on how to deal with coronavirus pandemic that kills millions and requires global coordination to deal with it, TWO MONTHS before actual coronavirus pandemic breaks out in China.
You also probably know that Bill Gates is heavily involved in vaccine racket.
But more importantly, this is a joke thread, Windows 7 cannot get coronavirus.

Not even semi secret, if the whole exercise is freely available online. This sort of work is what the WHO is for, if it's not widely reported that's because news channels prefer other topics, including frivolous ones.

And if you are seriously suggesting that the Gates Foundation or anyone else is able to deliberately start a fresh virus outbreak and has done so, then I suggest you need to think again.

A much simpler explanation is that the WHO's threat assessment is accurate and timely.

AndyT":2euvywdh said:
Not even semi secret, if the whole exercise is freely available online. This sort of work is what the WHO is for, if it's not widely reported that's because news channels prefer other topics, including frivolous ones.

And if you are seriously suggesting that the Gates Foundation or anyone else is able to deliberately start a fresh virus outbreak and has done so, then I suggest you need to think again.

A much simpler explanation is that the WHO's threat assessment is accurate and timely.

lol, not you Andy. Replying to a joke thread with such a humorless tone. I guess I should comment how dipping your computer in bleach is really bad idea.

No, you derailed the humour with a post that was so odd that it got a "what are you on about" response.

Steve Maskery":3mippvix said:
thetyreman":3mippvix said:
don't forget a dram of whiskey with it, ideally mature lagavulin :D

I'm shocked! Lagavulin is not whiskey, it is whisky!
I need to go and lie down in a dark room, preferably with a glass of either.
:)
S

I've been busted! :D admittedly I was drinking at the time :)

thetyreman":3kx1sn5x said:
phil.p":3kx1sn5x said:
Tomorrow is Burns's Night and the Chinese New Year. I'm going to have haggis with hoisin sauce. Chinese Burns night.

I can think of many whiskys and whiskeys I'd like but Lagavullin isn't one of them. :D

phil.p":skyc8yg4 said:
thetyreman":skyc8yg4 said:
phil.p":skyc8yg4 said:
Tomorrow is Burns's Night and the Chinese New Year. I'm going to have haggis with hoisin sauce. Chinese Burns night.

I can think of many whiskys and whiskeys I'd like but Lagavullin isn't one of them. :D

Does Lagavulin taste of old elephant's droppings like Leapfrog does ?

MikeG.":1g32otip said:
RogerS":1g32otip said:
........Does Lagavulin taste of old elephant's droppings like Leapfrog does ?

I'm curious, Roger, as to how you know what old elephant droppings taste like. :wink: :D
that's an easy one Mike, he's tried leapfrog. (Assuming Laphroiag) :D

controversial remark
Lagavulin is over hyped expensive ditch water with a fantastic marketing campaign.
completely off topic, sorry.

on a serious note, we have pulled all our people out of China and stopped all but critical travel. It isn't getting any better, whilst it might not worry you, it scares the rubbish out of me. :D

I have some paintings from South Africa on parchment made from old elephant and rhino droppings, does that count as being off topic?
Haven't tried licking them but then I haven't tasted Lagavulin either so don't think I'll bother. :wink:

I consume very little alcohol but one of my favourites is a single malt whisky from the Isle of Jura.

novocaine":1k1y7xs0 said:
MikeG.":1k1y7xs0 said:
RogerS":1k1y7xs0 said:
........Does Lagavulin taste of old elephant's droppings like Leapfrog does ?

I'm curious, Roger, as to how you know what old elephant droppings taste like. :wink: :D
that's an easy one Mike, he's tried leapfrog. (Assuming Laphroiag) :D

controversial remark
Lagavulin is over hyped expensive ditch water with a fantastic marketing campaign.
completely off topic, sorry.

on a serious note, we have pulled all our people out of China and stopped all but critical travel. It isn't getting any better, whilst it might not worry you, it scares the rubbish out of me. :D

At least I own 1 sq ft of land on Islay courtesy of having bought a bottle of Laphroiag !

novocaine":22sqzbgt said:
on a serious note, we have pulled all our people out of China and stopped all but critical travel. It isn't getting any better, whilst it might not worry you, it scares the rubbish out of me.
The great influenza epidemic of 1918 killed about 5% of the population, and that was mostly because of complications due to ill health prior to infection. Unless you have an impaired immune system, you won't die.

Don't panic. Everything's fine. If I isn't, be glad you have a great full face mask to keep you free from infection. You do have a full face mask, don't you?

Back