• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to UK Workshop and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Sold Vintage Planer ftagh

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chris_Pallet

Established Member
UKW Supporter
Reaction score
Hiya,

I have a vintage planer which hopefully someone will appreciate for restoration?

No motor non runner / spares / repairs / restoration.....

I'm not going to guess the name or brand as I've seen a few on the American sites for $300!
Hopefully you may have more knowledge.

Price = £50.
Please feel free to offer etc, I'm. Not here to rip anyone off just getting funds for my next Planer Thicknesser.

Collection from Stansted Essex or I can pack up in post. Weighs around 10kg

Please do not hesitate should you want more information
0_20210720_161339.jpg
0_20210720_161335.jpg
0_20210720_161550.jpg
0_20210720_161538.jpg
0_20210720_161351.jpg
0_20210720_161344.jpg
0_20210720_161607.jpg

Coronet , first electric planer I owned.
Swapped it for my first Norris smoother:cool:
Can be used independently but is part of a Coronet lathe combination setup. Very simple set up and can be used as a thicknesser with the right attachment.
Cheers Andy

Hey Andy,
Cheers for that info mate, very interesting.
I'd love to try get set up and use, I just don't have the time tbh.

You don't fancy swapping it back do you :LOL:

Had no takers, so free to a good home if anyone has any use for it or want to try their hand at a it of restoration / bodge up lol..
Just pay the postage or collect or I drive from Stansted to E16 for work.

I've just seen this thread and would love to have this as it will fit in my small shop just nicely. I can add it to the little watchmakers lathe for use with the little motor that is going under the bench. With the increase in the occurence of arthritis in some of my finger joints i am slowly adding small machines to do some of the small stock prep donkey work. I'm in Edinburgh, let me know how much the postage is and I'll add £20. How does that sound?

I've just seen this thread and would love to have this as it will fit in my small shop just nicely. I can add it to the little watchmakers lathe for use with the little motor that is going under the bench. With the increase in the occurence of arthritis in some of my finger joints i am slowly adding small machines to do some of the small stock prep donkey work. I'm in Edinburgh, let me know how much the postage is and I'll add £20. How does that sound?
Hiya, sorry I've just seen this.
Send me your address on pm and I'll get posted, don't worry about the money, what goes around comes around.
Cheers

Back