Viking Name Generator

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Alf

Established Member
Reaction score
Stuck for a nickname? This could be the answer... :wink: Rather alarmingly it seems to be posessed of incredible insight. My full name came out as "Brunhilde the Mad" (I look forward to the witticisms that provokes :roll: ) while Alf translated to "Guðríð the Clumsy". Hell's teeth, this thing's blooming psychic! :oops: :lol: Want further proof? George Bush :arrow: "Halldór , the one we don't let steer"... 'nuff said. :-$ :wink:

Cheers, Alf

Newbie_Neil":1wuyze3g said:
Egill the Brave :lol:
Thats funny, Neil - I got a completely different result* when I tried my name, and there I was thinking it was the same as yours! :p :lol:

Cheers,
Neil

*Not even going to mention the name it came up with - not a hint of truth in it. 'Tis rubbish, that name generator...

Hi Neil

Neil":1uy93frk said:
Thats funny, Neil - I got a completely different result* when I tried my name, and there I was thinking it was the same as yours!

Do you have the same surname as well? :lol:

Cheers
Neil

Oh Dear:

Grím the Drunk

(And, apparently true, my name in Japanese translates as 'Wild Idea', which I rather like... 8))

Newbie_Neil":f36zfm2s said:
Do you have the same surname as well? :lol:
Ah, thats cheating! [-X

OK, so I've tried all my names - I'll stick to the result from my second name, which translates to 'Þorvald Deathbringer' :shock: :lol:

Neil

Well well well?

First try with my fathers name came out with "Eyvind Saxonsbane"

But trying my own full name came out with a long winded name of ....

Ásgeir the Flatulent

Anyway I'm late for a meeting...I must run like the wind...!

Ingibjörg Deathbringer

I reckon I got off lightly compared to some of you :) .

Gill

Yngvildr the Voracious.

Okay, so I eat a lot...

...but how the heck do I pronounce my first name???

Latest posts

Back