Viceroy Educator

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Davyc

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi there.
Just wondering if there would be any interest in my viceroy Educator on this site before I chuck it on the bay of E...
Have tried all the usual Facebook marketplaces with no interest.
Appreciate this is not the for sale page but I am a bit short on posts for that.
Cheers.

Nice machine!! Just as well I'm too far away. Good luck selling.

Any interest here at all? Need to get it shifted as its blocking mother in laws shed... 20210509_180817.jpg

I would just keep it myself but unfortunately I no longer have the room or the ability to use it due to health conditions...

I'd love it but don't have a big enough van have space restrictions in workshop so head hast to prevail lol

I alas don't have room in my single garage workshop, otherwise I'd jump on this. I think that was the same as we used at school in the late 60's early 70's. Fine looking machine.

If transports an issue for anyone I have a van and regularly travel Yorkshire to Dorset.

Cheers James

Seems like I have now gathered enough posts so I will stick this lathe on the for sale page for a while. Thanks.

Back