Very Specific Question About Record Power DVDs

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Trojanhorse11

Reaction score
I know this is probably going to sound a bit nerdy & wierd (!) but does anyone know the year of the following Record Power DVDs:

1) Bandsaw Masterclass With Alan Holtham
2) Lathe Setup & Introduction To Woodturning With Alan Holtham - Bowl Project & Candlestick Project
3) Wet Stone Sharpening System With Mike Davies
4) Woodturning Techniques - An Introduction To Spindle Turning By Alan Holtham
5) Step By Step Guide - Finishing On The Lathe By Alan Holtham

I know that "Mantle Clock", "Wall Clock" & "Pen Turning" are all 2008.

Any help / info would be much appreciated - even if you have a rough idea, (for example) if you know "that DVD was made after a certain year, because of ......" or "it was made before a certain year, because of...."

Thanks.

What I would might try is load up the Record website on archive.org, and do some digging to see when they appear.

number 3 is not before 2009 because in the YouTube version it says over 100 years of record, established 1909.

Email Record technical. They seem to be very helpful on everything else.

I tried that and got a very crappy reply from someone who sounded like they hadn't got a clue what they were on about & didn't even answer my question!

I read on here that Alan Holtham is a member. Could he maybe have some idea? That would be like getting an answer from a "celebrity"! :D

Back