Very kind forum members

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Steve Maskery

Established Member
Reaction score
There are many different kinds of people on this forum. There is a spectrum, as there is in any society.

But I would just like to point out that in the last week, there are three members here who have been very helpful and kind to me, both in tangible ways and helpful information ways.

So thank you Peter, Tim and Peter. Very much appreciated. You make the world a better place.

Me? :wink:

Seriously, dam good bunch of people on this forum.

Big hugs all round.

Pete

I totally agree that there are some amazing people on this forum, quite apart from public postings here. Just this weekend sunnybob was extremely helpful to me on a matter unrelated to the subject matter this forum. A top bloke.

I suspect Steve many folk here would regard you in much the same manner.

I fully agree,
Some fantastic members are on here.
As you know I have received some great advice and even a couple of free planes.
I also received some old chisels when I went to collect some free magazines.
Great site.

For me, this is what a Forum is supposed to be about.....Helping out similar minded individuals, whether that be with advice/materials or tools.

Life is far too short to get bogged down ,....arguing over matters that have no place on a Workshop Forum IMHO.....!

Yes for me too,
Many members have gone over the top to help me. I love this forum. I belong to many but consider this the only one worth checking in on several times a day.
Long may it continue
James

+1 here. I don't post much but when I have I've always been helped. It is a forum that I always read at least twice a day though

Agreed !!! I really like this forum, and the very friendly members

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Distinterior":qmaj7scn said:
For me, this is what a Forum is supposed to be about.....Helping out similar minded individuals, whether that be with advice/materials or tools.

Life is far too short to get bogged down ,....arguing over matters that have no place on a Workshop Forum IMHO.....!

Amen to that, and Steve you've been just as selflessly helpful to many on this forum, advice and other things, myself included - like making my planer knives jig, and bringing down an item I bought that was near you when you visited Bristol, both done gratis with no thought of payment, despite your time being taken up.

You are greatly valued here, and I consider myself very lucky to be part of your circle, albeit in a small way.

Latest posts

Back