Very Impressive

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Garno

Grumpy Old Git
Reaction score
I can safely say right now I will never attempt to make this for 2 reasons.
Firstly my skills
secondly I will have nowhere to put it when finished.

This man has made some of the most amazing things is seen made on youtube, i think his grandson runs the channel. The folding seat he makes from a single piece of wood is wonderful!

Right at the end I thought aha there’s a little gap there, but no, a clever twist right at the end.
I must say I think he would’ve got on better with a number four and a proper bench, that looked hard going.

What a carp football, his grand kid will break his foot on that and it wont roll very well. :rolleyes:

If @KingAether is correct that is a talented kid to be running a youtube channel at his age

That was just the dry fit , cannot wait to see him do the final glue up :ROFLMAO:
That marking gauge was pure genius (y)and his workbench was pretty cool as well :). Have to say a true craftsman in every sense of the word :).
Garno i try to limit myself on YouTube unless i am looking for something specific as i find it all to easy to forget how long i have been glued to the screen instead of being productive doing other things :eek: So now when the Mrs asks what i have been doing i will point her in your direction and say it was all Garno's fault :LOL:.

Wow what a technique with a bow saw!!! Such straight cuts with it twisted like that. I'm going to have to look out my old bow saw and see if I can manage just one straight cut.

Wow what a technique with a bow saw!!! Such straight cuts with it twisted like that. I'm going to have to look out my old bow saw and see if I can manage just one straight cut.

That's what I thought.
Seems counter intuitive and an awkward action but I guess it's muscle memory built during a 25 year apprenticeship

Back