Very Disappointed

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Waka

Established Member
UKW Supporter
Reaction score
doing Christmas away from home is bad enough, but hey I thought there will lots of piccys from Forum members of their nice shiney new tools they got for Christmas to view at liesure.

But alas all is quite on the prezzy piccy front, now all get those cameras working and help a lonely old sole out.

Waka,

Poor old soul indeed! I only got one tool but there you go..

LOML knows that buying me tools without my detailed description, model number etc etc is a non-starter but this year she went out on a limb and got me the electric tape measure shown below. I guess I had asked her to hold the end on my steam driven tape often enough that she felt this was a safe bet. In fact I needed it within an hour or so of opening it, so I guess she was right!

ATM100%20Low%20Res.pg.jpg

I thought I was certain to get one of those Chris.

Santa was a little kind to me in the woodworking dept (nothing gloatworthy)... will post pictures asap

Hi

My wife really spoiled me this Christmas. I mentioned the Record Power BDS150 would be a great Christmas present. She went and researched it and got me the 250! Really nice and solid piece of machinery.

DSC07165.jpg

Hope you like the handsaw in the background!

Tombo, Tom,

The B&D does what it says on the tin but it is very bulky. It is 25 ft long however. Very useful when you have only one hand free and need to extend the tape. It has a belt hook but I wouldn't like to have it on my hip all day.

Chris.

Must admit our eyes picked up when the TV advert appeared on the screen re the new tape measure. BUT........
I coughed.

Decided to wait for a super duper laser hand held woodworkers rule that is accurate to .000000000000000000000001mm. :) to be announced.

devonwoody":sotf475c said:
Chris.

Must admit our eyes picked up when the TV advert appeared on the screen re the new tape measure. BUT........
I coughed.

Decided to wait for a super duper laser hand held woodworkers rule that is accurate to .000000000000000000000001mm. :) to be announced.

I'll still cut it wrong ! :D

Chris

I like the look of the tape, I can already see myself using one in the WS.

Thanks for the Pic.

Keystone, that looks a nice bundle.

I've been resisting the temptation to show off my booty, but here goes...

SipSander.jpg

• SIP 10"/6" Sanding Station

FlexCut.jpg

• Palm-held Carving Set

I also got a Trend Airshield (with two batteries), but hasn't everyone?

Gill

First christmas in 8 where I didn't actaully ask for nor get any tools nor anything wood related (apart from a book about shaker furniture)

The problem I expect Tony is that you have over indulged on previous years and the manufacturers cannot see any new avenues of supply for demand.

Back