Very cheap machinery

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello all, I have been looking for a low price bobbin sander or oscillating sander(the same thing) SIP sell one that fits the bill. The lowest internet price I can find is £148.00 inc. vat and del. I have also been looking on ebay under belt and disc sanders.I noticed a company trading under the name of Lyndhurst woodworking machinery,I gave them a telephone call and there price was £132.00 delivered. They are cheaper than others because they are NOT yet vat registered.So if you are in the market for some new kit give them a ring Tel.0845 070 4342 e-mail [email protected]

Hi Mike,

I was looking for the same and found the SIP. IS it the SIP they do at £132?

cheers

Ike

Michael,

I think the company you mentioned are just cheaper than others. Not being vat registered will have no effect on the price. Their supplier will have charged vat (or some somebody will have, along the supply line). The vat therefore will be already in the price. This means that a Vat registered company who has purchased from Lyndhurst cannot reclaim the vat and Lyndhurst cannot claim vat back on other purchases, or indeed collect vat for Mr G Brown from other companies, or customers.
Thanks for the heads up, anyway.

Noel

Hi Ike, SIP only sell one bobbin sander model number 01482. It comes with 3 different sizes of bobbins (3/4in.-1,1/2in. and 2in.) and 6 table inserts. Try www.toolingup.co.uk for all other technical info.
Best wishes
Mike.

Back