very amusing video clip **good**

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wonder what I could get out of my old scooter ? 8)

bit confussed as to how my post ended up here.

last night it was in the "general woodworking" section but reported itself as being "moved"

now its here, but not reported as moved, however I`m sure I did`nt put it in here.

very confused.

could somebody explain please?

steve

Steve,

One of my fellow mods will have moved it here to Off Topic (presumably 'cos it is; I dunno, I haven't spent the necessary time waiting for the video to download via my damp string). When we do that there's a checked box called "Leave shadow topic" or something like that, which if left checked leaves the moved thread title on the original board it was posted too with the tag "Moved". Personally I always uncheck the box 'cos I reckon it's less confusing. Threads get moved all the time as we do on-going housekeeping; nothing to worry about and nothing gets altered in the thread. If we edit any content we'll always leave a little note to explain, even though that too can be done without anyone knowing if we wanted. Ahh, the power! Mwhahahahhahah.... :wink:

Hope that clears it up?

Cheers, Alf

Back