Veritas Wooden Spokeshave Kit Review - immensely long!

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a forum!!! Found it!!!

BugBear (who's bookmark goes straight to the hand tool forum)

Roger Nixon":sg7566v9 said:
(snip)

PS: Hey Rob, nice avatar! Are they shipping yet?

Hi Roger -

Good eyes - no one else appears to have noticed....not on this continent anyway.... :p

We've only run pre-production models (and have shipped 2 or 3 out to the usual suspects...)...

No real date or price yet - but it's relatively soon....

Cheers -

Rob

bugbear":2j5x4ysr said:
It's a forum!!! Found it!!!

BugBear (who's bookmark goes straight to the hand tool forum)
Someone needs to get out more... :roll: :lol: Goodness knows what gems of discussion you're missing. Hand tooling missionaries are ploughing lonely grooves out there unsupported by Mr BugSaw. Tsk. You should be ashamed...

Rob Lee":2j5x4ysr said:
Good eyes - no one else appears to have noticed....not on this continent anyway....
You're doing it again! S'probably 'cos of that famous British Reserve. Or else the cost of eye tests...

Cheers, Alf

Well done Alf, looks a very nice tool. It seems to be the same as my new Harris spokeshave which my wife bought me for Xmas, I meant to post some pictures but work has been so crazy I have not had the time. If it works as well as mine you'll be delighted and you'll be a very proud user. I know the few tools I've self made when I get them out my shoulders straighten up and a happier expressions appears on my face (or it seems that way from the inside anyway)

Nice review too :wink

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back