Veritas Stone pond: DEFINITELY SOLD NOW

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ike

Established Member
Reaction score
I feel let down by a forum member who says they want it. I'm perplexed though. I was willing to send the item up front and asked for an address - no reply. I asked again if they still wanted it and got a reply with attitude. Still no address, not even the courtesy to say 'sorry but I changed my mind' (meanwhile continues merrily posting on the forum :evil: .

Anyway, I won't bother with timewasters. I'll spare the member public embarrassment or indeed any effort at all on their part to lift a finger to their keyboard. So if anyone would like a cheap stone pond (with a mystery extra gift included) please feel free to PM me.

thanks,

Ike

Ike - sorry to hear about your disappointing fracas with another forum member. Fwiw, I had one of these Veritas 'stone ponds' when I was in my waterstone phase and they are very good, iirc they now retail at well over £40
If anyone wants a good storage facility (plus Ike's free goody) for a couple of waterstones, then best PM him asap - Rob

ike, what size of stones does the pond hold? Is it one of those jobbies with adjustable clamps that takes various sizes? Just curious though, as I'm not in a position to get one yet.

Denny,

Thanks mate, it's yours.

Woden,

It's a versatile design that can take pretty much any size stone. 'bout what you can expect of a Veritas product i.e. well thought out.

cheers,

Ike

Back