Veneered Letters where from

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

worsley947

Established Member
Reaction score
Can anyone tell me if and where I could get some letters veneered
I am going to make a box for a 50th birthday present and would like the initials on the top of the box made out of veneer and put into a diamond shape
Any ideas most welcome
Many thanks
Dave

I'm just making some jewellery boxes (5) for daughters for xmas and was wanting the same or If anyone knows where i could perhaps get silhoettes made from a profile photo in veneer circles
are these lazer cut nowadays?
I really wanted circles about 25mm dia not the 50mm that QJS seem to do

I think that QJS will pretty much do whatever you ask of them- if you look at the gallery pages it is fantastic what they have produced.

I have never sed them, but was doing a search for a hummingbird when I cam across them.

We do stuff like this at work on our laser cutter, the machine runs at £60/hr but cutting out letters etc... takes a few minutes at most, the CAD work required usually accounts for most of the cost, but for something simple even that need not be very expensive.

I'd see if you can find someone offering laser services locally and get a quote.

Back